Warrior Clan Cats:2

The future's in your paws. Shape it well. Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Warrior Cats World - A Warriors Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snowkit

PostSubject: Warrior Cats World - A Warriors Forum   Wed 25 Aug 2010, 2:36 am

Hi there! Well, I posted this on warriorclancats number 1 (can i say that? ) and I just wanted to post it on here, too! Okay, well I have a forum about warriors, it's a lot like this website, but not as good.

Anyway, so my website's name is Warrior Cats World! It's a little over a year old, and I have 95 members. It's a really great community! I've been working on a new section of it similar to the 'live' roleplaying on here. It will be added soon, so if you are interested in joining clans like that, it's perfect.

So, here's the link: http://warriorcatsworld.forumotion.com/index.htm
I'm working on the colors... it looks very bland right now, but it will look much better soon!

I'm hoping you can join, even if you're not very active, every member counts!

- Snowkit
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warrior Cats World - A Warriors Forum
Page 1 of 1